Types of Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning Units
Whether you own a small home, a large home, or a business, Mitsubishi has a cooling solution for you. All of their split units are exceptionally energy-efficient and reliable in supplying your home with clean, cool air.
Mitsubishi makes various styled ductless indoor units to fit your unique needs. Their indoor air conditioning units include ceiling four-way cassette units, floor-mounted units, wall-mounted units, and ceiling-concealed units. Their news Mr. Slim M-Series of ductless units are all slim, sleek, and small in size.
Mr. Slim M-Series
This series of ductless mini split units can be put in single rooms or multiple rooms, depending on your property. Essentially for larger rooms or buildings, the Mr. Slim M-Series has the following features:
- They are almost all Energy Star certified efficient. Some Mitsubishi Mr. Slim M-Series units can reach 26 SEER. (SEER, or seasonal energy efficiency ratio, is a grading of how well the unit transforms energy into cold air. Their ductless units have competitively high SEER ratings.)
- They emit fresh, clean air. All of the Mr. Slim M-Series ductless air conditioners come with built-in air purifiers, meaning your cool air will be cleaner than ever. If you have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory health conditions, a ductless air conditioning system is the way to go. Ducted systems are infamous for collecting dust and debris, and you won’t have this issue with Mitsubishi ductless splits.
- You can cool multiple rooms. These ductless ac units can be installed in up to eight different rooms of your home, giving you the ability to control the temperature in each space of your house. You can even save money on energy bills by keeping the ac off in rooms that aren’t being used.
- Installations are flexible. If you decide you want to add in another mini split, later on, it’s as easy as ordering another installation.
- They come as a ductless heat pump, too. If you get a ductless heat pump, then your unit will be capable of cooling and heating air, keeping you comfortable all year round.
- They have iSee sensors. These sensors constantly monitor the room to adjust and direct airflow in the warmer areas. When fewer people are in the room, the system will let out less cool air, allowing for more even temperatures.
- They come with VCSi variable speed compressors. This technology controls your ductless ac unit’s motor speed. This offers a much lower level of energy consumption (possibly 30% less) when compared to electric heaters. You can also maintain your desired temperature quickly and with more precision.
- You won’t hear any noise. Mitsubishi Slim M-Series ductless mini split units operate incredibly quietly, some operating at just 30 decibels, assuring you’ll have a quiet bedroom or a quiet workspace at all times.
There are about 30 models of ac units in the Slim M-Series, each with its own distinct traits. Our knowledgeable service technicians can help you discover which features would benefit you most.
Zuba-Central Cold Climate Heat Pump
Another Mitsubishi model of ductless air conditioners are the Zuba-Central cold climate heat pumps. These provide energy-efficient heating and cooling for your home to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. We know Canadian winters can get pretty cold. That’s why we recommend these for winter heating, as they can heat in -30 degree temperatures.
This series also has VCSi variable speed compressor technology to save you money on energy and keep your temperatures where you want them. The Zuba-Central heat pump is a lot cheaper as a heat source than propane, natural gas, and electric heating and can save you 35% to 80% on winter heating costs. This type of unit is not as quiet as the Slim M-Series mini-splits, but it still operates at a mere 52 decibels